Moon Over Bourbon Street

Moon Over Bourbon Street

Monday, April 9, 2012

Who I Am And What I Do

I am Steve Walker.  I draw graphic novels, most notable are the first 2 volumes of The Sons Of Liberty for Random House Books.  I've also co-created along with Jared Axelrod, The Battle Of Blood And Ink being released this may from Tor Books and available for pr-order now at the link. 

Besides drawing comics of things that I love and would want to read, I was a founding member of Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School and worked with the wonderful Molly Crabapple, and helped to run the best damned burlesque life-drawing session in the world. 

I also teach comics and sequential art at The Art Student's League of New York, and have done so for almost 5 years now.

My name's Steve Walker, and it is a pleasure to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment