Moon Over Bourbon Street

Moon Over Bourbon Street

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I've made it a mission in my career to work with people who share my ideas about storytelling and aesthetics in order to make really kick ass books.  When I met Jared I realized it was inevitable that we would be working together on something.  A simple conversation gave birth to the idea that nearly 6 years later would become The Battle Of Blood And Ink.  The ride has been absolutely incredible right from the start, and as I look back on the journey it has been a complete dream.  So much good has come out of being determined to create something that we would love.  We're now a month away from the books release.  We've got a ton of stuff planned to celebrate and usher our endeavor into the world.  Events in Baltimore, Wilmington, Brooklyn, and our home base of Pennsylvania.  More on these to come.  If you'd like to pre-order a copy of the book you can do so through Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Battle-Blood-Ink-Flying/dp/0765331306

or through Barnes and Noble here:


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/battle-of-blood-and-ink-jared-axelrod/1103277235

In the end, I love telling stories.  I cannot wait to bring you another kick-ass book.

No comments:

Post a Comment