Moon Over Bourbon Street

Moon Over Bourbon Street

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Free Comics!

There wasn't a Sketch Monday this week, and I know you are all gnashing your teeth and wailing in dismay, but I am currently trying to get a bunch of stuff wrapped up by the end of the month.  That sounds silly I know, but December, of all the months, seems to fly by the fastest.  So Sketch Monday will be back next week, and actually on Monday rather then Tuesday.  Until then, I have a slew of free comic pages for you all:



http://www.fablesoftheflyingcity.com/news/free-comics/


This is the mini-comic that Jared and I produced for New York Comic Con in October.  This is the first of six planned mini comics that will lead into the release of our graphic novel The Battle Of Blood And Ink in May from Tor Books.  I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment